Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed November 28, 2012
Mercy Regional to Temporarily House Firefighters
Mercy Regional Emergency Medical Service will house displaced firefighters for the next month while Paducah’s Fire Station 3 undergoes renovations. Fire Chief Steve Kyle told the Paducah City Commission that Mercy Regional volunteered to house the firefighters and the fire truck to prevent an increased response time to the western side of the city.
Paducah Police Chief James Berry also told the commission that the department’s new traffic unit has seen a 20 percent reduction in collisions since its establishment a few weeks ago.