Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon June 5, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Some 65-thousand passengers fly in and out of Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport each year but later this summer one airline is pulling service.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the reason for the departure and what effect it will have on the airport's future.