Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Tracy Ross began working for WKMS in 1994 while a student at Murray State. He left the station for a year to live in North Carolina; returning to WKMS as a full-time staff member in 2000. Since then, Tracy has served as WKMS' Operations/Web/Jazz Director, and host of All Things Considered. In March 2011, he became Program Director. Tracy has a love of music that borders on obsession which serves him well as host of Beyond The Edge, which he revived in 2001 and, for many years, hosted Café Jazz. Tracy lives in Murray with his wife, son, and dog. In his spare time, Tracy enjoys food, water, oxygen, shelter, reading, writing, listening to music, and criticizing the status quo.
Join host Tracy Ross every Saturday for an eclectic mix of folk, rock, pop, alt-country, Americana, blues and other genres on Beyond The Edge. From Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, and David Bowie, to Spoon, Radiohead, and Neko Case, each week you’ll hear the musical legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Hear Beyond The Edge on-demand:
Episodes will (usually) be updated by Monday afternoon