Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon June 18, 2012
Former Social Worker Indicted for Tampering
A former Christian County social worker has been indicted on a charge of tampering with public records. A grand jury handed down the felony indictment Friday against 41-year-old Donna Currey of Hopkinsville.
Currey handled investigations of two high-profile abuse cases that ended when the children were killed. She quit her job in October after a state official accused her of falsifying records. Court records do not indicate whether Currey has hired an attorney.