Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed June 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Company to Expand
A company with operations in Hopkinsville has announced it will invest almost eleven million dollars for upgrades.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear's office says Tuesday’s announcement will allow T-RAD North America to keep its existing workforce of 410 employees. The company has two plants in Hopkinsville, the aluminum division and copper/brass division. The project includes new equipment to increase production capacity and meet demand for lighter-weight aluminum products as well as placing administrative staff from both divisions in one location.