Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Tue November 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Community College Unveils Transition Center
Hopkinsville Community College plans to unveil a new center to ease students’ transition into a four-year university or the workforce. The Student Transition Center consolidates HCC’s career, transfer and veteran’s services. Murray State University, Lindsey Wilson College, Austin Peay University and Western Kentucky University are all on-site partners with the new center.
HCC is hosting an open house for the facility Nov. 8th and Nov. 14.