Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Mon June 18, 2012
Kentucky Education Commissioner to Host Twitter Town Hall Meeting
Kentucky’s top education official, Dr. Terry Holliday, will answer questions from the public in another Twitter town hall event this Wednesday.
The Commonwealth’s Education Department says the event will run from three to four p.m. Central Time. Twitter users are asked to submit questions using the hashtag #AskDocH and can submit questions any time before Wednesday. Dr. Holliday’s last Twitter town hall was last February. He answered questions about the state’s No Child Left Behind waiver, the role of social media in education, and charter schools.