Kentucky Chamber PAC Endorses Imes For House District 5
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s political action committee has endorsed Republican Mary Beth Imes for election in November.
A press release from the political action committee this week states Imes earned an endorsement based on her understanding of business issues and show of support for job growth and economic development in a candidate survey. The political action committee in a statement said Imes’ leadership is needed in Frankfort as Kentucky recovers from the pandemic.
Imes, if elected, would represent House District 5 which encompasses Calloway and Trigg counties.
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce PAC also endorsed:
· House 2: Rep. Richard Heath (R)
· House 3: Rep. Randy Bridges (R)
· House 6: Rep. Chris Freeland (R)
· House 8: Rep. Walker Thomas (R)
· House 10: Josh Calloway (R)
· House 11: Jonathan Dixon (R)
· House 12: Rep. Jim Gooch (R)
· House 13: DJ Johnson (R)
· House 15: Rep. Melinda Prunty (R)